Once upon a time I went to Brunei

It was March of 2008, I got a chance to kept my foots on Brunei (BSB). I think I'm so luky to visit BSB (i.e. capital of Brunei, Bander Seri Bagawan). I went there for my office work (hSenid). First I should thank hSenid Software International for send me to Brunei.

Brunei is one of the richest country in the world. Reson behind the richness is Fuel. Brunei has lot of oil mils. Actually Brunei is Muslim country, but Bruneian are very flexible people. They are not like middle east Muslims. They respect to other religious as well. 70% of population of Brunei are Muslims. There having Buddhists and Catholics as well, most of Buddhists are Chinese.

When I was in Brunei , I went to walk inside BSB, its very small city which having lot of facilities. Lot of moles were there and also so many big and small mosques inside the city. As I think Brunei Sultan is the richest king around the world. He has huge residency which having 1500+ bed rooms and 5000+ vehicles (cars)

According to main museum, first sultan of Brunei and his people were outsiders. they were found Brunei around 14th century.
Near to the BSB, there having water village (Kompong Ayer). It is one of the ancient village which appear after the third sultan.
In order to preserve Kampong Ayer as Brunei Darussalam's most valuable heritage, the Government through the District Office has provided it with numerous facilities including foot-bridges, concrete jetties, piped water, electricity supplies telephones, a school, mosques, clinics, a police station and a marine fire station. All of the six water village mukims (districts) are collectively known as the water village (Kampong Ayer) but are identified as separate mukims for administrative purposes.
As I think Bruneian use lot of gold for decorate their mosques. I went to see Empire Hotel (6th Star hotel in Brunei) which build by current sultan's brother. Actually it was the most beautiful hotel which I ever seen in my life. That hotel also decorated by lot of gold.
I think Brunei is one of the most peaceful country in the world. Brunei has not disturbance even from environment (like earth quacks and Cyclones). I think geographical position of Brunei is very good.

Comments

  1. Hi Nipuna!!! My name is Lahiru...I happened 2 check out ur blog coz my cousin's name is the same as urs...I also had d opportunity 2 for a short stay @ Brunei..This is my very first blog post...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment